Would a forum for systems and games owned be appropriate? Possibly maybe a swap/trade forum?
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 am
by Guest
..Ebay?
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:24 am
by Hot Trout
A sales forum would be a good idea, why not. I had one on the old forum and just let people get on with it. What do the rest of you think?
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 pm
by crustyasp46
No, not an ebay thing, I was just thinking a swap trade forum may help with registration, and also attract more hits to the site, and it is also my experience since I started collecting that those who do collect like to show (brag) about their collections, it is just a thought of mine. I know I am anxiously awaiting HT's opening his museum up for viewing, then I can turn green with envy!!!
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm
by Hot Trout
One of the main reasons I have not started to do this is because I dont have the time to invemtory everything . Seriously it fills rooms, sheds and atticks in three different locations. I cant remember half the stuff.
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 am
by crustyasp46
OH sheesh I wish i was a mouse in all three places!
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am
by Hot Trout
LOL. Ill sell you it all, give me 100,000 and its yours
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:11 am
by Guest
Mmm. A competition with Hot Trout and Angry Video Game Nerd... Exciting
Re: Systems and games owned
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:47 pm
by crustyasp46
No competition, HT has the race won by about 100 track lengths, this old horse is just too dang slow, buttt Come on lottery gods, smile on this ugly old coutenance