I worked on a more vibrant Steam Group avatar and I like to know what you guys think?
The Old Computer.png (100.06 KiB) Viewed 9032 times
Re: New Steam Group Avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm
by crustyasp46
That is an outstanding avatar, I am totally impressed, nice work.
Re: New Steam Group Avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:12 am
by Kherr
I was going to go change the group's icon to this new one right now, but I just noticed I don't have group ownership/admin level access anymore. So, yea.
Re: New Steam Group Avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 am
by PMJPlay
GameFrk has control but he is waiting for HT for approval.....
Re: New Steam Group Avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:36 pm
by Hot Trout
I like it, very retro. Go ahead and change our steam group logo.
Re: New Steam Group Avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 am
by PMJPlay
I also made an avatar for GamFrk...I hope he likes it...