Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Sega, SNK and all game console platforms considered retro.
by skinhead814 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 pm
All I want to do is play Pokemon and every time I start playing the thing freezes when I try and enter the PC building............HELP
-

skinhead814
- Next LVL Up at : 5

-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm
- Has thanked: 0 time
- Been thanked: 0 time
by skinhead814 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm
Both Pokemon roms from the Top 10 list do the same thing.......and Boycott Advance......
Probably shoulda mentioned that....my bad....frustration was building
-

skinhead814
- Next LVL Up at : 5

-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm
- Has thanked: 0 time
- Been thanked: 0 time
by Guest » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 pm
Kherr wrote:I'd suggest using visualboy advance. Haven't had a single issue with that emu... ever. Played every pokemon game from both the GB/GBC and the GBA and never ever had any issues. I'd just suggest downloading that from us and giving it a try. :3
I second that idea. Just downloaded it to test and worked fine

-
Guest
-
by te_lanus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm
DarthArdios wrote:I use VisualBoyAdvance, and I can get Gameboy games to work but not Gameboy Advance. The GBA files are .7z format, and i have no idea how to get them to load. Help is GREATLY appreciated
Your problem is it's 7z'ed. Most emu's can't read 7z. Un7z it and try it without any compression. If me memory is not to vague VBA only support zip compression
-

te_lanus
- Unlimited Member

- Next LVL Up at : 670

-
- Posts: 648
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 315 times
- Fav System: Everything 1980-2000
by gamfrkI » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm
DarthArdios wrote:How do I un7z a 7z file?
you can use 7zip
http://www.7-zip.org/or winrar
http://www.rarlab.com/
-

gamfrkI
- Unlimited Member

- Next LVL Up at : 1050

-
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 8:49 pm
- Location: LA,CA
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 138 times
- Fav System: PC - 3DS - PS2 - N64
- Steam ID: gamfrkI
Return to Retro Consoles
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 208 guests