8Bit, 16bit, Atari, Commodore, Apple, Spectrum, Acorn, TSR. All now defunked computer systems.
by Hot Trout » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:46 pm
clemmel wrote:Tried to donate to create an unlimited account but the Paypal link says the user cannot accept payments. I tried to clear cache and browser history but can't get past that error.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
We have a problem just today because paypal has limited our account so everything has stopped working. Most likely someone has filed a complaint and as a result everything is f**ked. I will start to try and figure out where we even go from here but for now it is impossible for anyone to upgrade to unlimited status. Sorry but there is nothing I can do quickly.
I will open a topic just for this issue in the support forum.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector



Click the banner to Join us on Discord
-

Hot Trout
- Unlimited Member

- Next LVL Up at : 3700

-
- Posts: 3661
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 2238 times
- Been thanked: 1955 times
- Fav System: Amiga
- Steam ID: hot_trout
-
by Hot Trout » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:00 pm
Hot Trout wrote:madmike wrote:Please help.

Paid $20 to upgrade for unlimited. Thought I did everything correct. No link came up after paypal transaction for Tron Image download. Automatically redirected to Success page. No link on page. No confirmation e-mail either. Still stuck at registered user. PayPal says "payment unclaimed" ? Any help greatly appreciated. Started this quest in October of 2014. Finally jailbroke Ipad about a month ago.

OK I will investigate for you now. Hold tight.
All sorted now fir both you a two other members. Paypal issue with SSL certificates.
Enjoy.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector



Click the banner to Join us on Discord
-

Hot Trout
- Unlimited Member

- Next LVL Up at : 3700

-
- Posts: 3661
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 2238 times
- Been thanked: 1955 times
- Fav System: Amiga
- Steam ID: hot_trout
-
Return to Retro Computing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 151 guests