Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - HMG Show

The latest new releases reviewed.

Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - HMG Show

Postby HeavyMetalGamer » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:07 pm

Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer 15-Year Special:

The rapture has come, and that means today is officially 15 years since I did my first ever gaming video. So here is a review of Halo: Combat Evolved, the Master Chief Collection for PC. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the 15 years!
HeavyMetalGamer
Next LVL Up at : 1050

Fav System: Not Sure

Re: Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - HMG S

Postby Hot Trout » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:38 pm

HeavyMetalGamer wrote:Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer 15-Year Special:

The rapture has come, and that means today is officially 15 years since I did my first ever gaming video. So here is a review of Halo: Combat Evolved, the Master Chief Collection for PC. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the 15 years!

I also just bought the collection a few weeks ago. I have been on PC since 1989 and never got to play the original games so this is now my time to experience everything Bungie had to offer before Destiny changed everything.
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Re: Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - HMG S

Postby HeavyMetalGamer » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:07 pm

Hot Trout wrote:
HeavyMetalGamer wrote:Halo: Combat Evolved (MCC Collection, PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer 15-Year Special:

I also just bought the collection a few weeks ago. I have been on PC since 1989 and never got to play the original games so this is now my time to experience everything Bungie had to offer before Destiny changed everything.

On top of that, with this collection you can play in the original graphics, without having to pirate the originals, etc. Definitely a very well done collection.
HeavyMetalGamer

Fav System: Not Sure

Return to Modern Game Reviews