TheOldComputer Dot Com's Official Discord Server!

Having a problem downloading or using an Emulator. Not sure which Emulator to use. Post your questions here.

TheOldComputer Dot Com's Official Discord Server!

Postby Kherr » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:04 am

Hey Everyone,

It's been some time since I've really posted anything, and I can't find any topics I may have previously posted regarding our Discord Server! That's right, we've got a Discord Server for all of you retro enthusiasts out there! If you'd like to join, please feel free as we'd love to have more people to talk to! Please note that the main language of the Discord Server is English, but it's open to all.

It is also a publicly shared server, so feel free to share it with your friends.

Currently withstanding, it's a barebones setup - once we start getting more members in there and more activity I will expand the server as needed.

Oh, and one more thing - I've added HAL 9000 to our little Discord Server and he's the dedicated Music DJ currently spinning all those wonderful chiptunes we love! I've got him set up with over 12 hours of music at this time, and it's set to repeat so it'll constantly cycle it over and over again (as long as someone remains in the channel - If the bot isn't playing music and you'd like to listen, just send me a DM @Kherr on the server). Feel free to suggest youtube vids of chiptunes we can add moving forward.

Current playlist is all Amiga at this time, to start the music bot (if he's not playing music) you will need @Kherr to start it for you (yes, that's me). Currently we do not have any DJs for the music station. I will update this particular line as things change, but for now, that's what it is! :hi:

https://discord.gg/M7XzQGg

Feel free to join us at any time! :ugeek:
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Next LVL Up at : 1800

Fav System: PC/NES/SNES/Genesis
Steam ID: DAKherr

Re: TheOldComputer Dot Com's Official Discord Server!

Postby Kherr » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:59 am

Just upgraded HAL 9000 to premium status. The bot will now perform its actions better, more efficiently, and is now able to stream music at higher quality and for longer periods. Happy day! :)
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kherr » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am

Unfortunately I am out of money so I can no longer afford to pay for premium status for HAL 9000, so it will be reverting back to the free model. Sorry guys. :(

Also, HT, when do you plan on joining us in there? :?:
Kherr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Hot Trout » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:13 pm

I just don't be on discord. Sorry, it's not my intention to ignore anyone, just dont use it. Don't mind me, I'm getting old. :roll:
Webmaster, Admin, Amiga Fan, Retro Gamer and Collector

Click the banner to Join us on Discord
Hot Trout
Unlimited Member
Unlimited Member
Next LVL Up at : 3650
Next LVL Up at : 3650

Fav System: Amiga
Steam ID: hot_trout

Postby 9iyazi » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:59 am

Kherr wrote:Hey Everyone,

It's been some time since I've really posted anything, and I can't find any topics I may have previously posted regarding our Discord Server! That's right, we've got a discord and whatsapp Server for all of you retro enthusiasts out there! If you'd like to join, please feel free as we'd love to have more people to talk to! Please note that the main language of the Discord Server is English, but it's open to all.

It is also a publicly shared server, so feel free to share it with your friends.

Currently withstanding, it's a barebones setup - once we start getting more members in there and more activity I will expand the server as needed.

Oh, and one more thing - I've added HAL 9000 to our little Discord Server and he's the dedicated Music DJ currently spinning all those wonderful chiptunes we love! I've got him set up with over 12 hours of music at this time, and it's set to repeat so it'll constantly cycle it over and over again (as long as someone remains in the channel - If the bot isn't playing music and you'd like to listen, just send me a DM @Kherr on the server). Feel free to suggest youtube vids of chiptunes we can add moving forward.

Current playlist is all Amiga at this time, to start the music bot (if he's not playing music) you will need @Kherr to start it for you (yes, that's me). Currently we do not have any DJs for the music station. I will update this particular line as things change, but for now, that's what it is! :hi:

https://discord.gg/M7XzQGg

Feel free to join us at any time! :ugeek:

Cool, I have joined this server today!
9iyazi
Next LVL Up at : 5
Next LVL Up at : 5

Fav System: Not Sure

Return to Support with Emulators